INCI: Elaeis guineensis
• The Palm Oil is sourced from members of the RSPO group in Malaysia and Indonesia, which supports sustainable farming of Palm.
• Known as the single largest natural source of Tocotrienol, which is part of the Vitamin E family that the body cannot produce on it's own.
• Vitamin E is an antioxidant that will prevent collagen damage, fine lines and wrinkles, and cellular damage and is one of the most powerful antioxidants that the body cannot produce on it’s own.
• Palm oil is one of the most popular oils in cold and hot process soap making because it produces a big, fluffy lather.
RICE BRAN OIL
INCI: Oryza sativa Bran Oil
• Rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids
• Deeply penetrate into skin’s layers
• Making your skin very soft and velvety
• Improves skin’s elasticity
• Making it appear more youthful and plump
INCI: Butyrospermum parkii
• Our ultrarefined shea butter from Ghana is cold expeller pressed and carbon treated to remove the impurities.
• It is not solvent extracted, but mechanically extracted, there are no impurities left whatsoever, this butter is almost odorless.
• Shea is extremely moisturizing and gentle to the skin. Shea butter is remarkably high in unsaponifiables, up to 11%, making it a superfatting material for soapmaking.
INCI: Glycine Soja
• Anti Ageing like skin discoloration, wrinkles, dark spots, fine lines, etc.
• Prevented ultraviolet (UV)-induced pigmentation
• Moisturizing the skin
• Removing the excess oil from your skin
• Vitamin E in Soybeans help to renew dead skin cells and form a new skin cells.
INCI: Helianthus Annus Seed Oil
• Effective Moisturizing Agent
• preventing damage to the skin cells by UV light
• Treats Dry Skin
• Reduces Premature Signs Of Aging
• Acnes treatment
INCI: Callophyllum Indophyllum seed oil
• Anti Bacterial
• Reduce swelling and irritation
• Restore elasticity and hydration balance to the skin
• Healing the wounds/ acne scars
• Prevent UV related cell damage and aging