INCI: Oryza Sativa
• Helps in keeping the skin smooth and glowing
• Reduces the pore size
• Acne healer
• Soothe sunburn
• Used for cooling inflammations and burnt skin. It will help your skin recover fast and prevent further damage.
• Brighten skin
INCI: Glycine Soja
• Soy may be particularly beneficial for people with combination skin.
• Moisturizer because of its innate ability to moisturize dry areas while decreasing oiliness in other areas, notes Skin. Moisturizers that contain soy may have softening and smoothing effects while evening out skin tone.
• Moisturizing the skin
• Collagen and elastin fibers work together to help keep skin firm. As skin gets older, these fibers weaken and cause skin to sag
• Vitamin E in Soybeans help to renew dead skin cells and form a new skin cells
• Brightens Skin Complexion
• Protect skin cells against sun damage.
• Remove dead skin cells and keeps the skin soft and supple.
• Prevent signs of aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines. The vitamins C and E in papaya rejuvenate your skin to help you enjoy younger-looking skin.
• The papain enzyme in papaya has skin-cleansing properties that help get rid of clogged pores.
• Prevent acne and pimplesIn addition, the exfoliating effect of papaya removes dead skin cells to help unclog pores.
• Papaya is also beneficial for lightening skin spots and removing tan from your skin due to the several enzymes it contains.
• Papaya has antioxidant properties that help reduce the appearance of crow’s feet around the outer corners of the eyes as well as wrinkles around the mouth or forehead.