INCI: Mangifera Indica Seed Butter
• Mango Butter is extracted from the fruit kernels of the Mango tree. The "butter" is carefully refined and deodorized to obtain a product which meets the stringent requirements for cosmetic applications.
• Contains anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties, it is non-greasy and absorbs easily into the skin.
• Produces a hard bar with a stable, conditioning lather and has very similar properties to Cocoa and Shea Butter.
OLIVE OIL POMACE
INCI: Olea Europaea
• Our pomace olive oil is a mixture of refined olive residue oil and virgin olive oil (10%) with a resultant maximum acidity (oleic acid) of 1.5g/100g - 1.5%.
• Pomace is the ground flesh and pits after pressing. Any oil that has not been removed by pressure can then be extracted using steam and solvents.
• Olive oil contains squalene and squalane. Squalene is naturally produced by the sebum glands in the skin. The squalene and squalane work together to help prevent the skin's natural oils from oxidizing which could lead to cell deterioration.
• It also contains Hydroxytyrosol, a component that research shows is good for healing skin abrasions, rashes and sunburn. The hydroxytyrosol also has antimicrobial properties and is great for relieving the symptoms of skin diseases like eczema and psoriasis.