GREEN TEA LEAVES
INCI: Camellia sinensis
• Used to treat skin diseases and wounds.
• The antioxidants and tannins (an astringent) in green tea help treat puffy eyes as well as dark circles.
• Green tea has anti-aging and antioxidant benefits that can help delay signs of skin aging, such as sagging skin, sun damage, age spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
• Acne treatment
INCI: Phyllanthus urinaria
• Brightens Skin Complexion
• Protect skin cells against sun damage
• Acnes treatment
• Healing wound
• Gotu kola is rich in triterpene saponins, known to firm and tighten your skin’s appearance.
• Gotu kola is also rich in flavonoids with good antioxidant activity, which helps protect from environmental stressors, and may be particularly useful in the winter.
• Heals The Wound And Burns
• Perfect for Aging Skin
• Fights Cellulite
HUNG CAY MINT
INCI: Mentha arvensis
• Source of origin: Viet Nam
• Skin cleanser,relieve you of the irritating sensation
• The constant urge to scratch, and the anti-inflammatory nature of mint will bring down swelling.
INCI: Momordica cochinchinensis
• Promotes the skin against radiation damage
• Speeds up wound healing
• Topically treats atopic dermatitis
• Treats burns, cuts and healing
• Regulates moisture loss, promotes tissue regeneration
• Improves skin elasticity
• Natural sunscreen
INCI:Hibiscus rosa sinensis
• Increasing skin elasticity
• Helps to speed up cell turnover, resulting in a more even looking skin tone.
• Fight skin damaging free radicals to keep skin ageing. Not only do anthocyanocides protect against free radical damage, they also have slightly astringent properties, helping to reduce the appearance of large pores for a smoother complexion. They also have an anti-inflammatory effect and can help to soothe inflamed skin, making Hibiscus suitable for those prone to very sensitive skin.
• Contains gentle acids that have a slight exfoliating effect on the skin. Not only does this help with age spots, this Hibiscus benefit can encourage an all round fresher, younger, smoother looking complexion.
• Help to purify your skin by breaking down dead skin and increasing cell turnover, they can even help to control acne breakouts. Unlike harsh synthetic forms of these acids which can strip your skin of its natural oils, the organic acids from Hibiscus bring your skin back in balance for a naturally gorgeous, glowing complexion.
• Naturally high mucilage content, a sticky substance produced by plants that help with the storage of water and food. Mucilage makes a fantastic natural skin moisturiser that is gentle on sensitive skin. This high mucilage content of Hibiscus enhances the skin’s ability to retain moisture, which is a key factor in retaining a youthful complexion. The naturally moisture rich qualities of Hibiscus helps skin stay hydrated, soft and supple for longer, keeping dry, dull skin at bay.