Skip to content
A – Z
INCI: Theobroma Cacao
- Antioxidants in Cocoa Butter help fight off free radicals damage to the skin
- Stretch Mark Reducer
- Sensitive Skin Healer
- Deep Hydration
- Moisturizing the skin
EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL
INCI: Cocos Nucifera
- Powerful moisturizer
- Restoring dry or flaking skin
- Strengthen skin tissue more deeply
- Eliminate dead skin cells
EVENING PRIMROSE OIL
INCI: Oenothera Biennis
- Grown from non-hybridized seeds and is 10% Winterized
- Nourishing oil for the skin because it is high in in the essential fatty acid known as gamma-linolenic acid.
- The human body does not produce essential fatty acids such as linoleic and linolenic acids. Therefore, it’s important to obtain these nutrients to defend against infection and inflammation.
INCI: Vitis vinifera
- Sourced from Portugal, our Grapeseed Oil is food-grade and almost completely odorless, very light and easily absorbed into the skin.
- Grape seed oil also has mild astringent properties that tighten skin and help those who suffer with acne or other skin problems.
- Containing palmitic, palmitoleic, searic, oleic, linoleic, alpha linolenic, icosanoic, icosenoic and docosanoic fatty acids, it adds to the softness of your bar and enrich its lather.
GOLDEN JOJOBA OIL
INCI: Simmondsia chinensis
- Unlike many vegetable oils, pure golden jojoba oil does not contain triglycerides, which make its shelf life unparalleled.
- Jojoba Oil is similar to the natural oils in human skin and therefore is absorbed quickly without that greasy feel.
- Our sources provide us with 100% pure jojoba, the extract of seeds produced by the jojoba plant which is expeller pressed, once. No solvents are used during this process.
- Using over time will shrink the size of your pores and pure golden jojoba oil has been found to be nearly hypoallergenic.
- Use to prevent skin infections from acne, insect bites and fungal infections. Effectively treat acute skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema and rosacea without harsh prescription drugs.
INCI: Mangifera Indica Seed Butter
- Mango Butter is extracted from the fruit kernels of the Mango tree. The "butter" is carefully refined and deodorized to obtain a product which meets the stringent requirements for cosmetic applications.
- Contains anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties, it is non-greasy and absorbs easily into the skin.
- Produces a hard bar with a stable, conditioning lather and has very similar properties to Cocoa and Shea Butter.
OLIVE OIL POMACE
INCI: Olea Europaea
- Our pomace olive oil is a mixture of refined olive residue oil and virgin olive oil (10%) with a resultant maximum acidity (oleic acid) of 1.5g/100g - 1.5%.
- Pomace is the ground flesh and pits after pressing. Any oil that has not been removed by pressure can then be extracted using steam and solvents.
- Olive oil contains squalene and squalane. Squalene is naturally produced by the sebum glands in the skin. The squalene and squalane work together to help prevent the skin's natural oils from oxidizing which could lead to cell deterioration.
- It also contains Hydroxytyrosol, a component that research shows is good for healing skin abrasions, rashes and sunburn. The hydroxytyrosol also has antimicrobial properties and is great for relieving the symptoms of skin diseases like eczema and psoriasis.
INCI: Elaeis guineensis
- The Palm Oil is sourced from members of the RSPO group in Malaysia and Indonesia, which supports sustainable farming of Palm.
- Known as the single largest natural source of Tocotrienol, which is part of the Vitamin E family that the body cannot produce on it's own.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that will prevent collagen damage, fine lines and wrinkles, and cellular damage and is one of the most powerful antioxidants that the body cannot produce on it’s own.
- Palm oil is one of the most popular oils in cold and hot process soap making because it produces a big, fluffy lather.
RICE BRAN OIL
INCI: Oryza sativa Bran Oil
- Rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids
- Deeply penetrate into skin’s layers
- Making your skin very soft and velvety
- Improves skin’s elasticity
- Making it appear more youthful and plump
INCI: Vitellaria paradoxa
- Our ultrarefined shea butter from Ghana is cold expeller pressed and carbon treated to remove the impurities.
- It is not solvent extracted, but mechanically extracted, there are no impurities left whatsoever, this butter is almost odorless.
- Shea is extremely moisturizing and gentle to the skin. Shea butter is remarkably high in unsaponifiables, up to 11%, making it a superfatting material for soapmaking.
INCI: Glycine Soja
- Anti Ageing like skin discoloration, wrinkles, dark spots, fine lines, etc.
- Prevented ultraviolet (UV)-induced pigmentation
- Moisturizing the skin
- Removing the excess oil from your skin
- Vitamin E in Soybeans help to renew dead skin cells and form a new skin cells.
INCI: Helianthus Annus Seed Oil
- Effective Moisturizing Agent
- Preventing damage to the skin cells by UV light
- Treats Dry Skin
- Reduces Premature Signs Of Aging
- Acne treatment
INCI: Callophyllum Indophyllum seed oil
- Anti Bacterial
- Reduce swelling and irritation
- Restore elasticity and hydration balance to the skin
- Healing the wounds/ acne scars
- Prevent UV related cell damage and aging