INCI: Carbo Activatus
• The black sheep of the lot, activated charcoal may not be a clay but it’s superb detoxifing properties earnedit it’s right to be regularly used in our collection.
• It’s gritty texture binds to and helps pull the dirt out of your pores, making them less visible. with regular use as it’s the oil and dirt thatzzmakes them appear bigger.
• China clay is the mildest of all clays and is used in cosmetic masks and soaps for sensitive skin as well as for dry skin.
• Kaolin clay is also used as a scent fixative that does not expand with increasing water content.
• Composed of aged volcanic ash, Bentonite carries a strong negative charge which bonds to the positive charge in many toxins. On contact, the clay will absorb the toxin and release it’s minerals for the body to use.
• Bentonite also helps get oxygen to cells as it pulls excess hydrogen and allows the cells to replace it with oxygen instead.
DEAD SEA CLAY
• Sourced from the bottom of the Dead Sea, it has the high concentration of minerals that are easily absorbed by the skin.
• Calcium promotes cell renewal, Potassium helps to balance skin moisture, while Magnesium soothes damaged skin and Bromide repairs skin cells to restore vitality to the complexion. Suitable for all skin types.